Those who pursue wrongful death claims are not greedy people trying to increase their monthly profit margin; they are usually down-on-their-luck hard-working Americans who have been blindsided by the recent loss of their loved one, and they simply do not have the financial means to pay for all of the expenses that arise from a family member's untimely death. When the thought of pursuing a claim does occur to these people, they have no idea what to expect or where to turn for reliable answers.
The following are questions that our clients and inquirers ask on a regular basis. Come back soon to take a look at the new FAQs and get the info you're looking for.
- Wrongful death lawsuit settlement guide
- How do you prove wrongful death?
- What happens when the defendant dies before trial?
- How long do wrongful death lawsuits take?
- Who can pursue compensation?
- How much will I receive if you win my case?
- How do you help with the grieving process?
Have a question that is not shown here? Don't worry, one of our attorneys can provide you with info as part of a free confidential case evaluation for those in California. Call (800) 838-6644 to receive assistance today.